EQT buys stake in Chinese restaurant operator
STOCKHOLM Dec 16 (Reuters) - Swedish private equity firm EQT said on Monday it had bought a majority in franchise operator China F&B group together with other investors.
China F&B, which employs 7,000 people, is the largest franchise operator of restaurants Dairy Queen and Papa John's Pizza outside the United States, EQT said in a statement without disclosing financial terms.
- Sunken Korea ferry relatives give DNA swabs to help identify dead |
- Special Report: How the U.S. made its Putin problem worse
- Vice-principal of South Korea school in ferry disaster commits suicide |
- Death toll climbs to at least 13 in worst tragedy on Everest |
- Strong 7.5 magnitude quake hits off Papua New Guinea