EQT buys stake in Chinese restaurant operator
STOCKHOLM Dec 16 (Reuters) - Swedish private equity firm EQT said on Monday it had bought a majority in franchise operator China F&B group together with other investors.
China F&B, which employs 7,000 people, is the largest franchise operator of restaurants Dairy Queen and Papa John's Pizza outside the United States, EQT said in a statement without disclosing financial terms.
- Army officer takes charge in Burkina Faso, ousting general |
- UK says will pay off part of World War One-era debt next year
- Kurdish peshmerga forces enter Syria's Kobani after further air strikes |
- Test flight of Virgin Galactic spaceship ends in fatal crash in California |
- Test flight of Virgin Galactic spaceship ends in fatal crash in California