EQT buys stake in Chinese restaurant operator
STOCKHOLM Dec 16 (Reuters) - Swedish private equity firm EQT said on Monday it had bought a majority in franchise operator China F&B group together with other investors.
China F&B, which employs 7,000 people, is the largest franchise operator of restaurants Dairy Queen and Papa John's Pizza outside the United States, EQT said in a statement without disclosing financial terms.
- U.S. forces carry out operation against al-Shabaab in Somalia
- Ukraine accuses Russia of 'undisguised aggression' as rebels advance |
- Marilyn Monroe sex film to be kept private |
- Actress Jennifer Lawrence contacts authorities after nude photos hacked
- Risk appetite flickers in Europe, ECB speculation holds down euro