EQT buys stake in Chinese restaurant operator
STOCKHOLM Dec 16 (Reuters) - Swedish private equity firm EQT said on Monday it had bought a majority in franchise operator China F&B group together with other investors.
China F&B, which employs 7,000 people, is the largest franchise operator of restaurants Dairy Queen and Papa John's Pizza outside the United States, EQT said in a statement without disclosing financial terms.
- Police seek motive in fatal Washington state school shooting
- U.S. nurse quarantined over Ebola criticizes her treatment |
- Washington state teen shooter's family living in 'nightmare'
- Two deputies killed, two others hurt in California shooting spree
- Wall St. finally turning on Amazon as Bezos magic fades