Vanguard set to capture fund flows crown for third straight year
Dec 16 (Reuters) - Vanguard Group, the top U.S. mutual fund company, is poised to capture the most fund flows for a third straight year, according to Morningstar Inc.
Through the end of November, Vanguard funds had captured $65.3 billion in fund flows, Morningstar said.
Dimensional Fund Advisors was a distant second with $21 billion.
"Strong inflows into international equity and taxable-bond funds have allowed (Dimensional) to increase market share in both of those category groups," Morningstar said in its report.
- Confusion as search for Malaysian jet spreads across SE Asia |
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Toddler found with heroin at New Jersey daycare center
- Special Report: How China's official bank card is used to smuggle money |
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source