EDF: extends the maturity of its 4 billion euros syndicated loan facility by 3 years
EDF (Aa3/A+/A+) successfully signed today with 23 European and international banks an amendment agreement to its € 4 billion 5-year syndicated loan facility dated 22nd November 2010. It extends the maturity of the facility by 3 years from November 2015 to November 2018 whilst reducing the spread from 35 to 20 bps per annum. The amendment also reinstates the two one-year extension options exercisable at the request of EDF and discretion of the banks.
The issuer of this announcement warrants that they are solely responsible for the content, accuracy and originality of the information contained therein.
Source: EDF via Globenewswire
- Restraint marks Ferguson, Missouri protests for third straight night |
- Gaza gunmen execute 'collaborators'; mortar kills Israeli boy |
- Trucks from aid convoy to Ukraine start crossing back into Russia |
- U.S. says Russia must pull convoy from Ukraine or face more sanctions |
- U.S. hostage rescuers dropped from night sky: Syria activist