INDONESIA PRESS-Gapuraprima to build 20 hotels by 2015 - Investor Daily
Property developer PT Perdana Gapuraprima Tbk plans to build 20 hotels by 2015 with a total investment of up to 20 trillion rupiah ($1.65 billion), said director Arief Aryanto in Investor Daily.
Gapuraprima booked a net profit of 99.7 billion rupiah in January-September, up 264 percent from a year ago on an 81 percent rise in revenue. (Investor Daily)
Note: Reuters has not verified this story and does not vouch for its accuracy.
($1 = 12,115 rupiah) (Compiled by Jakarta Newsroom; Editing by Anupama Dwivedi)
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Ukraine appeals to West as Crimea turns to Russia |
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source
- Libyan parliament sacks PM after tanker escapes rebel-held port