Russia's Rusal gets $0.5 bln credit facility from VTB Capital
MOSCOW Dec 16 (Reuters) - Russian aluminium giant Rusal said on Monday it entered into a 15 billion rouble ($456 million) credit facility agreement with VTB Capital, part of Russian state lender VTB.
The credit limit was provided for five years, Rusal said in a statement.
($1 = 32.8697 Russian roubles) (Reporting by Polina Devitt)
- Gaza toll nears 100, Israel to counter rockets 'with all power' |
- Mexican train derails, stranding 1,300 migrants headed toward U.S.
- Texas mass murder suspect collapses in court as crime recounted
- Ukraine says rebels will pay as missiles kill 23 soldiers |
- British 'Harry Potter' actor David Legeno found dead in U.S. park