Siemens, Pfizer to cooperate on diagnostic tests
FRANKFURT Dec 16 (Reuters) - Germany's Siemens agreed to cooperate with Pfizer on diagnostic tests for therapeutic products across the U.S. drugmaker's pipeline.
Siemens said in a statement on Monday it would be one of Pfizer's collaboration partners to develop and provide in vitro diagnostic tests for use in clinical studies and, potentially, eventual global commercialisation with Pfizer products.
It did not disclose financial details.
- Man called Bitcoin's father denies ties, leads LA car chase
- Apple loses bid for U.S. ban on Samsung smartphone sales
- Putin rebuffs Obama as Ukraine crisis escalates |
- Florida mayor fights backyard gun ranges in 'Gunshine State'
- UPDATE 6-Obama warns on Crimea, orders sanctions over Russian moves in Ukraine