Spain to issue up to 6 bln euros in debt this week
MADRID Dec 16 (Reuters) - Spain hopes to raise between 4 billion euros and 6 billion euros($5.5 billion-$8.2 billion) at two debt auctions this week, the Treasury said on Monday.
The Treasury aims to raise between 2.5 billion and 3.5 billion euros in 3- and 9-month T-bills on Tuesday, and between 1.5 billion and 2.5 billion euros in two bonds on Thursday.
At its last bond auction this year, Spain will issue bonds due October 31, 2018, with a 3.75 percent coupon and October 31, 2023, with a 4.4 percent coupon.
- Exclusive: Malaysia plane probe narrows on mid-air disintegration - source
- Radar showed missing plane may have turned back: Malaysia military
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Malaysian plane presumed crashed; questions over false IDs |
- Merkel raps Putin as Russian forces tighten grip on Crimea |