BlackRock has 7.78 pct in Telecom Italia voting capital - ANSA
MILAN Dec 16 (Reuters) - BlackRock holds 7.783 percent of Telecom Italia's voting share capital, ANSA news agency reported on Monday, citing a statement by the U.S. money manager.
BlackRock has a further 0.006 percent in American Depositary Receipts and holds the rest of its stake in the Italian phone group through a convertible bond, ANSA said.
At the end of November, the world's largest money manager lifted its combined holding in the Italian company to 10.1 percent from the 5.1 percent it held in October, according to filings it made to the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission.
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- Investigators focus on foul play behind missing Malaysia plane: sources |
- Kremlin website hit by 'powerful' cyber attack
- West prepares sanctions as Russia presses on with Crimea takeover |
- UPDATE 1-Rolls-Royce concurs with Malaysia on missing jet's engine data