Turkish November budget surplus 6.42 bln lira - finance ministry
ISTANBUL Dec 16 (Reuters) - The Turkish budget showed a surplus of 6.42 billion lira ($3.15 billion) in November, the finance ministry said on Monday.
The primary surplus, which excludes interest payments, in the same period was 8.18 billion lira.
The budget had a deficit of 1.2 billion lira in the first eleven months of the year, when the primary surplus amounted to 46.8 billion lira.
($1 = 2.0405 Turkish liras) (Reporting by Orhan Coskun, Writing by Ece Toksabay; Editing by Nick Tattersall)
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- Lost Malaysian airliner may have run out of fuel over Indian Ocean : source |
- Investigators focus on foul play behind missing Malaysia plane: sources |
- UPDATE 1-Rolls-Royce concurs with Malaysia on missing jet's engine data
- UPDATE 2-Satellite data shows missing Malaysia plane may have flown thousands of miles-source