Freenet agrees to buy mobile marketer Jesta Digital
FRANKFURT (Reuters) - German telecoms and internet services provider Freenet agreed to buy Jesta Digital to expand its footprint in mobile marketing.
The acquisition of Jesta, which sells mobile phone content such as ring tones, music and mobile games, is expected to close in early 2014, Freenet said on Monday.
Freenet did not disclose financial details of the transaction. Jesta has about 300 employees and offices in Berlin and Los Angeles.
- Malaysian PM says lost airliner was diverted deliberately |
- Malaysia PM says lost plane's movements indicate a deliberate act
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- UPDATE 2-Satellite data shows missing Malaysia plane may have flown thousands of miles-source
- UPDATE 1-Rolls-Royce concurs with Malaysia on missing jet's engine data