Moncler shares close up 47 percent after first day of trading
MILAN (Reuters) - Shares in luxury jacket maker Moncler (MONC.MI) closed up 47 percent on their first day of trading on Milan's bourse after attracting strong demand from investors who failed to buy into the shares when they were first issued.
Around 80 percent of investors who placed orders for the listing, which closed on December 11, received no shares, two people familiar with the matter said.
(Reporting by Isla Binnie; editing by Agnieszka Flak)
- Ten countries scour sea for Malaysia jet lost in 'unprecedented mystery' |
- Confrontation in Ukraine as diplomacy stalls |
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Mexico kills drug kingpin reported dead years ago: official
- Pistorius vomits in court at Steenkamp autopsy details |