Siemens, Pfizer to cooperate on diagnostic tests
FRANKFURT (Reuters) - Germany's Siemens agreed to cooperate with Pfizer on diagnostic tests for therapeutic products across the U.S. drugmaker's pipeline.
Siemens said in a statement on Monday it would be one of Pfizer's collaboration partners to develop and provide in vitro diagnostic tests for use in clinical studies and, potentially, eventual global commercialization with Pfizer products.
It did not disclose financial details.
(Reporting by Maria Sheahan)
- Malaysian PM says lost airliner was diverted deliberately |
- Malaysia PM says lost plane's movements indicate a deliberate act
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- UPDATE 2-Satellite data shows missing Malaysia plane may have flown thousands of miles-source
- UPDATE 1-Rolls-Royce concurs with Malaysia on missing jet's engine data