USEC says expects to file for bankruptcy in first quarter of 2014
Dec 16 (Reuters) - USEC Inc, a supplier of enriched uranium for commercial nuclear power plants, said it expected to file for bankruptcy protection in the first quarter of 2014.
The company said it expected to file the pre-arranged and voluntary Chapter 11 petition in the United States Bankruptcy Court for the District of Delaware.
The company said it did not expect any its subsidiaries to file for bankruptcy.
- Malaysia military tracked missing plane to west coast: source |
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- Ukraine forms new defense force, seeks Western help |
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source
- Freescale loss in Malaysia tragedy leads to travel policy questions