Flash storage provider Violin Memory fires CEO
Dec 16 (Reuters) - Flash storage provider Violin Memory Inc said it fired its Chief Executive Donald Basile.
The company named chairman Howard Bain interim CEO on Monday.
Violin Memory's board has started a search process and retained an executive search firm to identify a permanent CEO.
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- Investigators focus on foul play behind missing Malaysia plane: sources |
- Kremlin website hit by 'powerful' cyber attack
- West prepares sanctions as Russia presses on with Crimea takeover |
- UPDATE 1-Rolls-Royce concurs with Malaysia on missing jet's engine data