AT&T to sell Connecticut wireline operations for $2 bln
Dec 17 (Reuters) - AT&T Inc said it would sell its wireline operations in Connecticut to Frontier Communications for $2 billion in cash.
The deal will include AT&T's wireline network assets and consumer, business and wholesale customer relationships, the company said.
- Exclusive: Malaysia plane probe narrows on mid-air disintegration - source
- Radar showed missing plane may have turned back: Malaysia military
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Malaysian plane presumed crashed; questions over false IDs |
- Merkel raps Putin as Russian forces tighten grip on Crimea |