AT&T to sell Connecticut wireline operations for $2 bln
Dec 17 (Reuters) - AT&T Inc said it would sell its wireline operations in Connecticut to Frontier Communications for $2 billion in cash.
The deal will include AT&T's wireline network assets and consumer, business and wholesale customer relationships, the company said.
- French warplanes search Mali desert for crashed Air Algerie plane |
- At least 15 killed by Israeli shelling of Gaza school; toll exceeds 760 |
- Exclusive: Ukraine rebel commander acknowledges fighters had BUK missile
- U.S. House panel votes to authorize lawsuit against Obama
- Sierra Leone's chief Ebola doctor contracts the virus