Commodity assets under mgmt fall $8 billion in November -BarCap
Dec 17 (Reuters) - Total global commodity assets under management fell to $332 billion in November from $340 billion in October, Barclays Plc's Barclays Capital said on Tuesday.
The investment bank said the $88 billion headline decline in commodities assets under management in the year to November is the largest on record as is the net $36.3 billion withdrawal of funds from the sector by investors. (Reporting by Koustav Samanta in Bangalore; Editing by Louise Heavens)
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- Search widened as Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack |
- Exclusive: Chinese raw materials also found on U.S. B-1 bomber, F-16 jets
- Confrontation in Ukraine as diplomacy stalls |
- Freescale loss in Malaysia tragedy leads to travel policy questions