Dialog raises revenue forecast on Mobile Systems demand
FRANKFURT Dec 17 (Reuters) - German integrated circuit specialist Dialog Semiconductor raised its revenue forecast for the fourth quarter due to stronger than expected demand at its Mobile Systems business.
The company said on Tuesday it now saw fourth-quarter underlying revenue reaching $310 million, compared with a previous forecast of between $270 million and $295 million.
As a result, its full-year underlying revenue would be at least $866 million. The company is due to publish fourth-quarter and full-year results on Feb. 20. (Reporting by Maria Sheahan; editing by Tom Pfeiffer)
- Army officer takes charge in Burkina Faso, ousting general |
- Branson to meet Virgin Galactic space team after crash |
- Kurdish peshmerga forces enter Syria's Kobani after further air strikes |
- UK says will pay off part of World War One-era debt next year
- Test flight of Virgin Galactic spaceship ends in fatal crash in California