Honeywell forecasts 2014 sales below estimates
Dec 17 (Reuters) - Honeywell International Inc forecast lower-than-expected sales for 2014 and said it expects the macro environment next year to be similar to 2013.
The U.S. manufacturing conglomerate expects sales of $40.3 billion-$40.7 billion in 2014. Analysts on average expected revenue of $41.1 billion, according to Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S.
- Vice-principal of South Korea school in ferry disaster commits suicide |
- After Nevada ranch stand-off, emboldened militias ask: where next?
- New Russia sanctions threats as Ukraine stalemate goes on |
- Florida man charged with murdering son so he could play video games
- All 338 Korean students, teachers rescued from sinking ferry - school official