Polish regulator approves 2014 gas and electricty prices
WARSAW Dec 17 (Reuters) - Polish energy market regulator URE aproved a 1.5 percent average rise in the price of gas that monopoly PGNiG will charge its clients in the first half of 2014, URE said on Tuesday.
URE also approved a 6.2-6.5 percent cut in 2014 elecricity prices for households due to low prices on the wholesale market. (Reporting by Agnieszka Barteczko)
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- Investigators focus on foul play behind missing plane: sources |
- Kremlin website hit by 'powerful' cyber attack
- West prepares sanctions as Russia presses on with Crimea takeover |
- UPDATE 1-Rolls-Royce concurs with Malaysia on missing jet's engine data