Gunman, one other dead in shooting at Nevada medical building: police
(Reuters) - A man opened fire on Tuesday in a Reno, Nevada, medical building, killing one person and injuring two others before he died of an apparently self-inflicted gunshot wound, deputy police chief Tom Robinson said.
The shooting erupted shortly after 2 p.m. local time at the building adjacent to the Renown Regional Medical Center, Robinson said.
- Pressure for ceasefire grows in week-old Gaza war |
- Ukraine says Russian army officers fighting with rebels
- German database study hints diabetes drug cuts Alzheimer's risk
- Special Report: How Italy became a submerging economy
- Exclusive: YouTube weighs funding efforts to boost premium content - sources