Gunman, one other dead in shooting at Nevada medical building: police
(Reuters) - A man opened fire on Tuesday in a Reno, Nevada, medical building, killing one person and injuring two others before he died of an apparently self-inflicted gunshot wound, deputy police chief Tom Robinson said.
The shooting erupted shortly after 2 p.m. local time at the building adjacent to the Renown Regional Medical Center, Robinson said.
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane flown deliberately toward Andamans - sources
- Investigators focus on foul play behind missing plane: sources |
- Search for Malaysian plane may extend to Indian Ocean - U.S |
- Russia blocks internet sites of Putin critics
- Tire blows out on passenger jet taking off from Philadelphia airport