Zodiac Aerospace first-quarter sales miss forecasts
PARIS (Reuters) - Zodiac Aerospace posted a 7.9 percent rise in first-quarter revenue, below market expectations, but reaffirmed its full-year financial targets.
The French aircraft parts maker, which supplies Airbus EAD.PA and Boeing (BA.N), said revenue reached 982.5 million euros, held back by sluggish growth at its aero safety division and a decline in revenue from its seats.
One Paris-based trader said the market had given a consensus forecast of 1 billion euros.
Zodiac shares fell nearly 3 percent before the Paris stock market closed on Tuesday.
- 'Good night': Haunting final contact from missing Malaysian jet |
- Crimeans vote over 90 percent to quit Ukraine for Russia |
- Ukraine, Russia agree Crimea truce until March 21-Ukraine minister
- North Korea fires 25 short-range and obsolete rockets: South Korea
- France bans Monsanto GM maize ahead of sowing season