Zodiac Aerospace first-quarter sales miss forecasts
PARIS Dec 17 (Reuters) - Zodiac Aerospace posted a 7.9 percent rise in first-quarter revenue, below market expectations, but reaffirmed its full-year financial targets.
The French aircraft parts maker, which supplies Airbus and Boeing, said revenue reached 982.5 million euros, held back by sluggish growth at its aero safety division and a decline in revenue from its seats.
One Paris-based trader said the market had given a consensus forecast of 1 billion euros.
- First Ebola case diagnosed in the United States: CDC |
- U.S. experts hunt for Ebola exposure after first case |
- Turkey vows to fight Islamic State, coalition strikes near border
- Advanced iOS virus targeting Hong Kong protestors -security firm
- Hong Kong's embattled leader believes protests could last weeks: source |