Zodiac Aerospace first-quarter sales miss forecasts
PARIS Dec 17 (Reuters) - Zodiac Aerospace posted a 7.9 percent rise in first-quarter revenue, below market expectations, but reaffirmed its full-year financial targets.
The French aircraft parts maker, which supplies Airbus and Boeing, said revenue reached 982.5 million euros, held back by sluggish growth at its aero safety division and a decline in revenue from its seats.
One Paris-based trader said the market had given a consensus forecast of 1 billion euros.
- Ukraine says Russian tanks flatten town; EU to threaten more sanctions |
- Seven NATO allies to create new rapid reaction force-report
- Islamic State militants behead captive Lebanese soldier: video
- Putin says Russia must strengthen its economic, military position in Arctic
- U.S. authorities investigate suspected threat against Obama: reports