Zodiac Aerospace first-quarter sales miss forecasts
PARIS Dec 17 (Reuters) - Zodiac Aerospace posted a 7.9 percent rise in first-quarter revenue, below market expectations, but reaffirmed its full-year financial targets.
The French aircraft parts maker, which supplies Airbus and Boeing, said revenue reached 982.5 million euros, held back by sluggish growth at its aero safety division and a decline in revenue from its seats.
One Paris-based trader said the market had given a consensus forecast of 1 billion euros.
- Tape emerges of Clinton discussing bin Laden day before 9/11 attack
- Gaza truce over, Israel soldier captured, 70 dead in Rafah shelling |
- Financial health: The four numbers to zero in on
- Ebola patient coming to U.S. as aid workers' health worsens
- Sierra Leone declares emergency as Ebola death toll hits 729 |