Shareholders of S.Africa's Adcock delay vote on CFR deal until January
JOHANNESBURG Dec 18 (Reuters) - Shareholders of South African drugmaker Adcock Ingram agreed on Wednesday to postpone a vote on a $1.2 billion takeover offer from Chile's CFR Pharmaceuticals.
The vote, originally due to take place on Wednesday, has been delayed until January. (Reporting by Tiisetso Motsoeneng; Writing by David Dolan; Editing by Ed Cropley)
- Co-pilot spoke last words heard from missing Malaysian plane |
- Crimea asks to join Russia after Soviet-style vote |
- Crimeans vote over 90 percent to quit Ukraine for Russia |
- Ukraine, Russia agree Crimea truce until March 21-Ukraine minister
- Global stocks rise, yen slips after peaceful Crimea vote |