Venezuela's Banesco to buy Spain's nationalised NCG Banco
MADRID Dec 18 (Reuters) - Spain's bank restructuring fund FROB said on Wednesday Venezuela's Banesco was the chosen bidder to buy 88.33 percent of Spain's nationalised NCG Banco.
Banesco, which made one of six binding offers for the Spanish bank, offered 1 billion euros ($1.4 billion).
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- Search widened as Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack |
- Confrontation in Ukraine as diplomacy stalls |
- Exclusive: Chinese raw materials also found on U.S. B-1 bomber, F-16 jets
- Freescale loss in Malaysia tragedy leads to travel policy questions