Bank of Cyprus posts 1.94 billion euro 9 month net loss
NICOSIA Dec 18 (Reuters) - Bank of Cyprus, the Cypriot lender which recapitalized itself after seizing its own depositors' savings this year, posted a 1.94 billion euro net loss in the first nine months of the year.
The bank said the loss included a 1.45 billion euro loss from discontinued operations and from disposal of its Greek operations in the first quarter of 2013. (Reporting By Michele Kambas; editing by Keiron Henderson)
- Thousands of Gaza civilians flee after Israeli warning |
- Russia warns Ukraine after shell crosses border |
- Three dead, two wounded in Pasadena, California shootings
- As some high-risk assets take a hit, investors fear worse is to come
- Heavy fighting breaks out near Libya's Tripoli airport, seven dead