Brazil's Rousseff to make payroll tax exemptions permanent
BRASILIA Dec 18 (Reuters) - Brazilian President Dilma Rousseff said on Wednesday that a policy to exempt corporate payrolls from taxes will be "permanent."
Rousseff, speaking to reporters at an event in Brasilia, said that her administration miscalculated the impact of the global financial crisis.
- Still no sign of Malaysian jet lost in 'unprecedented mystery' |
- The search for missing Malaysian jet
- Mexico kills drug kingpin reported dead years ago: official
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Exclusive: Malaysia plane probe narrows on mid-air disintegration - source