New Jersey sues Credit Suisse over mortgage securities
Dec 18 (Reuters) - The New Jersey Attorney General announced on Wednesday a lawsuit against Credit Suisse Group AG that accuses the bank of misrepresenting the risks on more than $10 billion in securities backed by home loans.
Credit Suisse did not disclose that the loan originators it used had poor track records of defaults and delinquencies, and that some had been suspended from doing business with the bank, the state's acting attorney general John Hoffman said in a statement.
- Malaysia says no evidence missing plane flew hours after losing contact |
- Rescuers seek survivors after NY building collapse; seven dead
- White House tried to mediate dispute between Senate, CIA panel: source
- Missing jet may have strayed to west, Malaysia military says |
- UPDATE 1-U.S. investigators suspect missing Malaysian plane flew for hours -WSJ