RPT-Fitch affirms China-based Tianneng at 'BB-'; withdraws ratings
(Repeat for additional subscribers)
Dec 18 (Reuters) - (The following statement was released by the rating agency)
Fitch Ratings has affirmed China-based Tianneng Power International Limited's (Tianneng) Long-Term Issuer Default Rating and senior unsecured rating of 'BB-'. The Outlook is Stable. The ratings have simultaneously been withdrawn.
The ratings have been withdrawn as the company does not intend to issue US dollar notes and hence the ratings are no longer considered to be relevant to Fitch's coverage.
Fitch will no longer provide ratings or analytical coverage of this issuer.
- Sunken Korea ferry relatives give DNA swabs to help identify dead |
- Special Report: How the U.S. made its Putin problem worse
- Vice-principal of South Korea school in ferry disaster commits suicide |
- Death toll climbs to at least 13 in worst tragedy on Everest |
- Current underwater search for Malaysia plane could end within a week