Hulu video site's revenue will reach $1 billion in 2013
LOS ANGELES Dec 18 (Reuters) - Revenue from video streaming website Hulu will reach $1 billion in 2013, up from $695 million in 2012, Chief Executive Officer Mike Hopkins said on the company's blog on Wednesday.
Earlier this year, Hulu reached 5 million subscribers, Hopkins said. The company is owned by Walt Disney Co, Twenty-First Century Fox Inc and Comcast Corp .
- Moscow fights back after sanctions; battle rages near Ukraine crash site
- Carnage at U.N. school as Israel pounds Gaza Strip |
- U.S. economy bounces back in second quarter |
- EU and U.S. announce new sanctions on Russia over Ukraine |
- Obama says strains over Ukraine not leading to new Cold War with Russia