Norwegian Air signs deal for 2 more Boeing Dreamliners
OSLO Dec 18 (Reuters) - Budget carrier Norwegian Air has signed a deal to buy another two Boeing 787-9 Dreamliners with delivery in 2016, and continues to negotiate for further deliveries, the company said in a statement on Thursday.
The planes will contribute to further long-haul growth, the company added.
Norwegian currently has three Boeing 787-8 in operation and another five on order. The 787-9 is a stretched version of plane with longer range.
- Search for Malaysian plane may extend to Indian Ocean - U.S |
- Search for Malaysian plane may extend to Indian Ocean: U.S. |
- Nose gear on plane collapses at Philadelphia airport
- Russia holds war games near Ukraine; Merkel warns of catastrophe |
- Knife-wielding assailants attack people in central China: Xinhua