Norwegian Air signs deal for 2 more Boeing Dreamliners
OSLO Dec 18 (Reuters) - Budget carrier Norwegian Air has signed a deal to buy another two Boeing 787-9 Dreamliners with delivery in 2016, and continues to negotiate for further deliveries, the company said in a statement on Thursday.
The planes will contribute to further long-haul growth, the company added.
Norwegian currently has three Boeing 787-8 in operation and another five on order. The 787-9 is a stretched version of plane with longer range.
- Sunken Korea ferry relatives give DNA swabs to help identify dead |
- Vice-principal of South Korea school in ferry disaster commits suicide |
- Special Report: How the U.S. made its Putin problem worse
- Search resumes after Everest's worst climbing tragedy
- All 338 Korean students, teachers rescued from sinking ferry - school official