INDONESIA PRESS-Nusantara Infrastructure to enter telecom tower business - Kontan
Toll road and ports operator PT Nusantara Infrastructure Tbk plans to expand its business line into telecommunication tower business by acquiring 39.55 percent of shares in PT Tara Cell Intrabuana, said General Manager Deden Rochmawati.
The plan is estimated worth 598 billion rupiah ($49.33 million).
Note: Reuters has not verified this story and does not vouch for its accuracy.
($1 = 12,122.5 rupiah) (Compiled by Jakarta Newsroom; Editing by Gopakumar Warrier)
- Exclusive: Malaysia plane probe narrows on mid-air disintegration - source
- Radar showed missing plane may have turned back: Malaysia military
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Malaysian plane presumed crashed; questions over false IDs |
- Merkel raps Putin as Russian forces tighten grip on Crimea |