Expert talks between Iran and world powers to continue Thursday
DUBAI Dec 18 (Reuters) - Iran will continue technical talks with world powers in Geneva on Thursday and Friday, a vital step in implementing a nuclear deal signed last month which suspends key elements of Tehran's nuclear programme in exchange for limited sanctions relief.
The talks between expert teams from Iran and P5+1 countries may continue into Saturday and Sunday if required, Fars news agency reported Iran's deputy chief negotiator, Abbas Araqchi, as saying. (Reporting by Marcus George; editing by Ralph Boulton)
- Sunken Korea ferry relatives give DNA swabs to help identify dead |
- Special Report: How the U.S. made its Putin problem worse
- Vice-principal of South Korea school in ferry disaster commits suicide |
- Japan expands army footprint for first time in 40 years, risks angering China
- Mediator heads to east Ukraine, seeking surrenders |