Lennar profit jumps 32 pct, new home orders rise
Dec 18 (Reuters) - Lennar Corp, the No.3 U.S. homebuilder, reported a 32 percent jump in quarterly profit and said orders rose 13 percent.
Net income attributable to Lennar rose to $164.1 million, or 73 cents per share, in the fourth quarter ended Nov. 30 from $124.3 million, or 56 cents per share, a year earlier.
Total revenue jumped 42 percent to $1.92 billion while orders rose to 4,498 homes.
- Exclusive: Malaysia plane probe narrows on mid-air disintegration - source
- Radar showed missing plane may have turned back: Malaysia military
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Malaysian plane presumed crashed; questions over false IDs |
- Merkel raps Putin as Russian forces tighten grip on Crimea |