CANADA STOCKS-TSX extends gains after Fed plans to taper stimulus
TORONTO, Dec 18 (Reuters) - Canada's main stock index extended its gains on Wednesday after the U.S. Federal Reserve announced that it will begin scaling back its monetary stimulus program. The Toronto Stock Exchange's S&P/TSX composite index was up 153.03 points, or 1.2 percent, at 13,333.19 in mid-afternoon trade.
- Lost passenger jet was diverted deliberately: Malaysian PM
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- Malaysia PM says lost plane's movements indicate a deliberate act
- UPDATE 2-Satellite data shows missing Malaysia plane may have flown thousands of miles-source
- UPDATE 1-Rolls-Royce concurs with Malaysia on missing jet's engine data