Brazil OSX says output at Tubarao Martelo pays platform day rate
RIO DE JANEIRO
RIO DE JANEIRO Dec 18 (Reuters) - The chief executive of Brazilian shipbuilder OSX Brasil SA said on Wednesday that production at the offshore Tubarão Martelo field is sufficient to pay the day rate for its OSX-3 production platform.
Eucherio Rodrigues, the chief executive, was speaking at an event in Rio de Janeiro.
The Tubarão Martelo field is operated by Petróleo e Gas Participações SA, the oil company formerly known as OGX. Both companies are part of the logistics and energy group started by former Brazilian billionaire Eike Batista.
- Three dead, two wounded in Pasadena, California shootings
- Israeli commandos clash with Hamas militants on Day 6 of Gaza offensive |
- Teen survivor of Texas shootings says slain family members 'in much better place'
- Rape and murder of 13-year-old spark debate in junta-ruled Thailand
- Israeli commandos clash with Hamas gunmen in Gaza raid