Brazil OSX says output at Tubarao Martelo pays platform day rate
RIO DE JANEIRO
RIO DE JANEIRO Dec 18 (Reuters) - The chief executive of Brazilian shipbuilder OSX Brasil SA said on Wednesday that production at the offshore Tubarão Martelo field is sufficient to pay the day rate for its OSX-3 production platform.
Eucherio Rodrigues, the chief executive, was speaking at an event in Rio de Janeiro.
The Tubarão Martelo field is operated by Petróleo e Gas Participações SA, the oil company formerly known as OGX. Both companies are part of the logistics and energy group started by former Brazilian billionaire Eike Batista.
- Police hunt for motive as search for Malaysian jet spans hemispheres |
- Crimeans vote on union with Russia as Moscow pours in troops |
- Malaysian PM says lost airliner was diverted deliberately |
- Democrats seek ways to limit Obamacare fallout after Florida defeat
- Ukraine, Russia agree Crimea truce until March 21-Ukraine minister