SINGAPORE PRESS-New owners plan major overhaul of SMX - Business Times
Dec 18 (Reuters) - The new owners of the Singapore Mercantile Exchange (SMX) are planning a major overhaul of the once struggling exchange.
IntercontinentalExchange Group Inc intends to put in place a new board of directors, new management, and also switch from using technology by SMX's owner and parent company, Financial Technologies, to ICE's technology, vice-president of Asia-Pacific, Jennifer Ilkiw, told The Business Times.
NOTE: Reuters has not verified this story and does not vouch for its accuracy.
- Ten countries scour sea for Malaysia jet lost in 'unprecedented mystery' |
- Shots fired in air during raid at Crimea naval base |
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Mexico kills drug kingpin reported dead years ago: official
- Pistorius vomits in court at Steenkamp autopsy details |