Tokyo Electron to announce revised earnings forecast at 0800 GMT
TOKYO Dec 18 (Reuters) - Tokyo Electron Ltd said it will announce a revision to its earnings forecast at 5 p.m. (0800 GMT) on Wednesday.
Jiji news agency reported that the maker of semiconductor equipment, which has agreed to be acquired by Applied Materials Inc, will also announce a special loss.
Tokyo Electron Chief Executive Tetsuro Higashi will attend a news conference on the revision.
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- Lost Malaysian airliner may have run out of fuel over Indian Ocean: source |
- Investigators focus on foul play behind missing Malaysia plane: sources |
- UPDATE 1-Rolls-Royce concurs with Malaysia on missing jet's engine data
- UPDATE 2-Satellite data shows missing Malaysia plane may have flown thousands of miles-source