Yapi Kredi to sell 229 mln lira of bad loans for 42.8 mln lira
ISTANBUL Dec 18 (Reuters) - Yapi Kredi, the Turkish lender part-owned by Italy's UniCredit, said on Wednesday it will sell its portfolio of non-performing loans worth 229.05 million lira to various buyers for 42.75 million lira.
- Man called Bitcoin's father denies ties, leads LA car chase
- Ukraine standoff intensifies, Russia says sanctions will 'boomerang' |
- Florida mayor fights backyard gun ranges in 'Gunshine State'
- Apple loses bid for U.S. ban on Samsung smartphone sales
- 'Everything is fine', Pistorius told guard after shooting girlfriend |