Argentina launches trade dispute against EU over biofuels, WTO says
GENEVA Dec 19 (Reuters) - Argentina launched a trade complaint on Thursday to challenge the European Union's anti-dumping measures on biodiesel, the World Trade Organization confirmed in a statement.
Earlier, Argentina's Foreign Ministry said it wanted to challenge the "protectionist" duties and said the European bloc was seeking to shelter inefficient local producers. (Reporting by Tom Miles; Editing by Mark Trevelyan)
- Search planes find no sign of missing airliner at spot located by China |
- Missing jet may have strayed to west, Malaysia military says |
- Malaysia failing credibility test as flight confusion deepens
- White House tried to mediate dispute between Senate, CIA panel: source
- Vietnam search fruitless at site where China satellite detected suspected plane debris - witness