Bayer says raises offer for Norway's Algeta
FRANKFURT Dec 19 (Reuters) - Bayer has raised its offer for Norway's Algeta, its partner for a new prostate cancer treatment, to 362 Norwegian crowns per share, valuing Algeta's equity at 2.1 billion euros ($2.9 billion).
- Police hunt for motive as search for Malaysian jet spans hemispheres |
- Crimeans vote over 90 percent to quit Ukraine for Russia |
- Ukraine, Russia agree Crimea truce until March 21-Ukraine minister
- Malaysian PM says lost airliner was diverted deliberately |
- Democrats seek ways to limit Obamacare fallout after Florida defeat