Brazil's jobless rate drops to record low of 4.6 pct in November
SAO PAULO Dec 19 (Reuters) - Brazil's jobless rate fell to a record low of 4.6 percent in November from 5.2 percent in October, government statistics agency IBGE said on Thursday.
The number was lower than the median forecast of 4.9 percent in a poll of 25 economists. In November last year, Brazil's jobless rate stood at 4.9 percent.
- Exclusive: Malaysia plane probe narrows on mid-air disintegration - source
- Radar showed missing plane may have turned back: Malaysia military
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Malaysian plane presumed crashed; questions over false IDs |
- Merkel raps Putin as Russian forces tighten grip on Crimea |