Brazil's jobless rate drops to record low of 4.6 pct in November
SAO PAULO Dec 19 (Reuters) - Brazil's jobless rate fell to a record low of 4.6 percent in November from 5.2 percent in October, government statistics agency IBGE said on Thursday.
The number was lower than the median forecast of 4.9 percent in a poll of 25 economists. In November last year, Brazil's jobless rate stood at 4.9 percent.
- Missing jet may have strayed toward Andaman Sea: Malaysian air force |
- NYC buildings explosion kills 2, more missing
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Exclusive: EU approves framework for asset freezes, travel bans on Russia
- Ukraine appeals to the West as Crimea turns to Russia |