Brazil 2013 diesel demand rose 4.3 percent in 2013 -association
RIO DE JANEIRO
RIO DE JANEIRO Dec 19 (Reuters) - Brazil diesel demand likely rose 4.3 percent, and gasoline demand increased 5.3 percent in 2013, fuel distribution association Sindicom said on Thursday.
- Vice-principal of South Korea school in ferry disaster commits suicide |
- After Nevada ranch stand-off, emboldened militias ask: where next?
- Ukraine separatists reject diplomatic deal to disarm |
- Florida man charged with murdering son so he could play video games
- All 338 Korean students, teachers rescued from sinking ferry - school official