Credit Suisse hires energy banker away from Morgan Stanley
NEW YORK Dec 19 (Reuters) - Credit Suisse Group has hired a former Morgan Stanley investment banker Brian McCabe to become co-head of its Americas oil and gas investment banking group, according to a memo obtained by Reuters on Thursday.
The memo said McCabe, who will be a managing director at the Swiss bank, will be based in Houston and report to the firm's global head of oil & gas investment banking, Osmar Abib.
McCabe will lead the group in the Americas alongside Tim Perry, who will also remain co-head of the bank's global upstream energy business.
McCabe was a co-head of North American energy at Morgan Stanley. He also had previous stints at Lazard and Credit Suisse.
- Man called Bitcoin's father denies ties, leads LA car chase
- Ukraine standoff intensifies, Russia says sanctions will 'boomerang' |
- Florida mayor fights backyard gun ranges in 'Gunshine State'
- Apple loses bid for U.S. ban on Samsung smartphone sales
- 'Everything is fine', Pistorius told guard after shooting girlfriend |