Colombia to fine Drummond if loads coal by crane after Jan 1
BOGOTA Dec 19 (Reuters) - The world's fourth biggest coal exporter Colombia will impose daily fines on U.S.-based miner Drummond if it continues loading coal by crane instead of using an automated conveyor belt system that will be mandatory from Jan. 1, Environment Minister Luz Helena Sarmiento said on Thursday.
- South Korea recovers first bodies from inside sunken ferry |
- Special Report: How the U.S. made its Putin problem worse
- Japan expands army footprint for first time in 40 years, risks angering China
- Vice-principal of South Korea school in ferry disaster commits suicide |
- Mediator heads to east Ukraine, seeking surrenders |