Colombia to fine Drummond if loads coal by crane after Jan 1
BOGOTA Dec 19 (Reuters) - The world's fourth biggest coal exporter Colombia will impose daily fines on U.S.-based miner Drummond if it continues loading coal by crane instead of using an automated conveyor belt system that will be mandatory from Jan. 1, Environment Minister Luz Helena Sarmiento said on Thursday.
- Search planes scour sea for missing Malaysian jetliner |
- Timeline: Malaysia Airlines flight to Beijing missing in Asia
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Exclusive: Malaysia plane probe narrows on mid-air disintegration - source
- Mexico kills drug kingpin reported dead years ago: official