Euro zone banks face higher levies under EU bank deal -Germany
BERLIN Dec 19 (Reuters) - Banks in all euro zone countries will face higher levies under a deal agreed by European finance ministers on a banking union, an official from Germany's finance ministry said on Thursday.
"Part of yesterday's agreements is an increase in bank levies in all member states of the euro zone," the official told Reuters.
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Ukraine appeals to West as Crimea turns to Russia |
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source
- Libyan parliament sacks PM after tanker escapes rebel-held port