Zuckerberg to sell Facebook shares worth about $2.3 bln
Dec 19 (Reuters) - Facebook Inc's Chief Executive Mark Zuckerberg will sell 41.4 million shares worth about $2.3 billion as part of an offering of 70 million Class A common shares of the social network.
Facebook shares were down 4 percent at $53.54 before the bell.
- Mexican train derails, stranding 1,300 migrants headed toward U.S.
- Israeli strikes kill more Palestinians; rocket causes huge blaze in Israel |
- Four servicemen, five miners killed in eastern Ukraine |
- Obama tells Israel U.S. ready to help end hostilities
- Man charged with killing six members of same Texas family |