Zuckerberg to sell Facebook shares worth about $2.3 bln
Dec 19 (Reuters) - Facebook Inc's Chief Executive Mark Zuckerberg will sell 41.4 million shares worth about $2.3 billion as part of an offering of 70 million Class A common shares of the social network.
Facebook shares were down 4 percent at $53.54 before the bell.
- Search for Malaysian plane may extend to Indian Ocean - U.S |
- Russia holds war games near Ukraine; Merkel warns of catastrophe |
- New York City gas explosion subject of federal probe |
- White House tried to mediate dispute between Senate, CIA panel: source
- Missing jet may have strayed to west, Malaysia military says |