Saudi British Bank to pay 1 riyal/shr cash dividend for 2013 - statement
DUBAI Dec 19 (Reuters) - The board of Saudi British Bank (SABB), an affiliate of HSBC Holdings, has recommended a cash dividend of 1 riyal ($0.27) per share for 2013, the bank said in a bourse filing on Thursday.
The proposed figure is higher than the 0.92 riyals per share the bank paid for 2012.
- Deadly gun attack in eastern Ukraine shakes fragile Geneva accord |
- Japan expands army footprint for first time in 40 years, risks angering China
- Pfizer considers $100 billion bid for AstraZeneca: report
- Prosecutors extend Korea ferry captain's detention as death toll mounts |
- Rubin 'Hurricane' Carter, U.S. boxer famous in folk song, dies at 76