Immofinanz sees stable full-year operating result
VIENNA Dec 19 (Reuters) - Austrian real-estate group Immofinanz expects an operating result for its fiscal year to end-April on a similar level to last year's, its chief executive said on Thursday.
Eduard Zehetner added that Immofinanz could pay a higher dividend if it managed a spin-off via a listing of its Buwog business this fiscal year. In the event of a spin-off of Buwog to existing shareholders, that would effectively be the dividend.
(Reporting by Georgina Prodhan. Editing by Jane Merriman)
- China food scandal spreads, drags in Starbucks, Burger King and McNuggets in Japan |
- U.S. courts deliver conflicting rulings on Obama health care law
- Israel pounds Gaza despite international peace efforts |
- EU readies possible capital, tech sanctions on Russia
- Train carrying MH17 bodies on final journey reaches Ukraine city |