Immofinanz sees stable full-year operating result
VIENNA Dec 19 (Reuters) - Austrian real-estate group Immofinanz expects an operating result for its fiscal year to end-April on a similar level to last year's, its chief executive said on Thursday.
Eduard Zehetner added that Immofinanz could pay a higher dividend if it managed a spin-off via a listing of its Buwog business this fiscal year. In the event of a spin-off of Buwog to existing shareholders, that would effectively be the dividend.
(Reporting by Georgina Prodhan. Editing by Jane Merriman)
- Confusion as search for Malaysian jet spreads across SE Asia |
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Toddler found with heroin at New Jersey daycare center
- Special Report: How China's official bank card is used to smuggle money |
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source